ATCA-7540Dual-Star 40G Server Blade
2.2MB , PDF
The SMART Embedded Computing ATCA-7540 COTS server blade, featuring dual Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (Intel® code name Skylake), provides the highest level of X86-based processing with long lifecycles for military high performance computing applications. SMART EC has selected processor variants from Intel’s embedded portfolio that offer 15-year availability to provide both the performance and longevity expected by military service branches and contractors.
ATCA is an open COTS standard with a rich ecosystem of both blades and systems from many vendors. With its rugged design, 5-nines high availability (99.999%) and shallow footprint, ATCA is being deployed in both shipborne and land-based military applications. The ATCA bladed architecture meets the requirements for Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) in a rugged, compact and power-efficient package.
The ATCA-7540 offers multiple options for I/O and operating system to ensure a seamless upgrade path from existing systems and provide the tools and flexibility necessary for new deployments. Optional Intel QuickAssist™ technology offers crypto offload, enabling you to use in-system encryption to improve the product’s security.
SMART EC sister company, SMART Modular Technologies, offers DDR4 VLP RDIMM memory modules that offer proven, long-term reliability thanks to enhanced testing for the most strenuous use cases. Contact us for more information.
Military applications that require higher levels of resilience against shock and vibration should consider SMART EC’s ruggedized variants of our commercial-grade ATCA products.
- Two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (codename Skylake)
- Scalable performance range/core count
- Up to 384GB main memory DDR4 via 12 VLP DIMM sockets with speeds of 2400 MT/s
- Option for enterprise-grade, very high-reliability memory
- Dual-star 40G Ethernet fabric
- Choice of compatible rear transition modules for I/O and storage options
- Dual on-board M.2 SSD sites
- Optional configuration with crypto offload
- Linux support
- New Artesyn Server Blade brings Latest Processors to Military, Aerospace and Government Networked Systems
White Papers and eBooks
Installation and Use Guide
ATCA-7540 Series Quick Start Guide (September 2019)
M.2 Riser Assembly ATCA-75XX-KIT-M.2 Quick Start Guide (October 2019)
SSD Module and Hardware Kit NVME-M.2-1TB Quick Start Guide (October 2019)